What is Web WA?
Before entering into a discussion on how to use Whatsapp web, it’s good to know what Whatsapp web or WA web is.
In simple terms, the understanding of Whatsapp web is a website page that is provided specifically for users of the Whatsapp application to be able to carry out chat activities through a desktop or laptop computer.
We don’t need to install additional applications on the computer, just use the browser application on your computer.
My advice, use the fastest browser application so that chat activities run more smoothly. For example; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
Terms of Using WA Web
Before you can use the Whatsapp web service, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Your smartphone uses the Android OS, iOS 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Blackberry 10.
2. The smartphone you have to have a back camera that works well for the QR code scanning process ( QR Code ).
3. You already have a Whatsapp account that is active on your smartphone.
4. Make sure your internet connection is stable, whether it’s on a computer/laptop or smartphone.
5. Your computer/laptop uses the latest and fastest browser application. For example Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and others.
In order to be able to use Whatsapp web services smoothly, the five requirements must be met. If one of the conditions is not met, then you cannot use the web WA.
How to access WhatsApp Web
2. Open the Whatsapp application on your smartphone. For Android users, then tap the three dots on the top right of Whatsapp on your smartphone earlier.
3. Then a drop down will appear, then tap on the WhatsApp Web section. See the following picture;
4. You will be directed to the confirmation page, then tap on the OK section, GOT ITlike the display as follows;
5. The last step, please scan the QR Code that is visible on the computer monitor using Whatsapp on your smartphone. Until this step Whatsapp you are connected to the web WA and ready to use.
How to use WA Web
Log out of Whatsapp Web